The health protocol has been constantly evolving in recent weeks in line with government decisions and information. Here is all the information about the health rules that will be taken on the village:
- Obligation to wear the mask on the village for all staff as well as for all participants.
- Disinfection of the site by professionals before opening each morning
- Disinfection of toilets, showers and changing rooms/ permanent disinfection every hour.
- Water gel dispenser distributed throughout the village
- Single-use cup for the feeding part of the races.
- Wearing mask in the queue to board the boats that carry the swimmers of the Château d'If.
- Wearind mask on the ships respecting the tonnage imposed by the shipping company.
- Wearing mask on the quay of the Château d'If before departure.
Thank you for all your messages of support, understanding and trust,
Défi de Monte-Cristo Team.